Health & Wellness
As a Christ-centered institution, Olivet is committed to emphasizing a biblically sound, integrated, faith-based education that promotes a zeal for spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development in students.
- Providing experiences of growing in Christ not in a static way, but as a creative and serendipitous adventure.
- Engaging touchstones of the spiritual formation process, including scriptural study, spiritual friendship and community, active practices for prayer and worship, service, and character and faith development through discipleship.
- Providing environments of grace to help students find companionship, encouragement, and spiritual guidance.
- Challenging the students with a continuous openness to new concepts, ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Providing an educational environment that values diverse experiences and challenges and Biblical perspectives on critical issues.
- Equipping the students with the ability to successfully learn, apply new learning, change, and adapt.
- Being aware and accepting of one's feelings.
- Being able to adjust to change and seek positive outcomes.
- Being joyful and positive.
- Providing a clean and safe environment that will help promote physical wellness and strength for our students.
- Offering recreational and sporting programs that will promote and develop healthy lifestyle choices.
- Offering educational programs that will help maintain a balanced natural diet and regular sleeping habits.
- Forming and contributing to positive relationships of mutual respect.
- Comfortably and effectively performing a variety of social and group roles.
- Seeking and fulfilling Christ-like leadership roles that contributes positively to communities and the larger society.